IAmReflectionIAmReflection

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Used_to Used_to

The window from afar .

Hidden vicinity . Truth, lies are alike . Both forming a world of unknown, and discovery .. Without lies, we wouldn't have truth . To be able to feel truth . This world is the effect of a yin-yang . It cannot operate without both positive, and negative thresholds before us . Light . Darkness . Happiness . Pain . Love . Hate . Above . Below . Hello . Goodbye . Frontwards . Backwards . Reality . Anti-Matter . .
You see ? The world is whole, through difference . That is a true world ..

9/8_Escapement 9/8_Escapement

Walking through an abandoned city .

Dust, reflections . The world around me, stands still, as I walk across the time of eternity . Burdens, dismay, loss, and all of the below slowly being forgotten aswell .. In the land of the loss, comes gain .. In the world of the unforgiven, comes with the forgiven of one's self ..

Guardian_Islands(remix) Guardian_Islands(remix)

A misunderstood piece .

This song reminds me of the fallen slowly getting up on their feet again . The hardships, and difficult times are finally coming to an end, but the time isn't over yet, so you must keep that candle illuminated, for when the light is extinguished, so will your world . When you stand strong, others will follow ..